Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.699 INR / KES
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,598 (Shilling75,228) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)