Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.101 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,478 (1,007 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)