Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.782 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,244 (1,112 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)