Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,208 (₨93,664) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)