Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,099 (₨107,169) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)