Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.019 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,330 (RM3,016) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)