Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.920 INR / MXN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,845 (Mex$ 13,480) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)