Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / DZD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,152 (90,335 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)