Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.572 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,379 (€678) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)