Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.738 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,532 (6,789 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)