Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02261 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,329 (COL$2,314,920) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 3 hours ago)