Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.650 INR / SAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,732 (﷼ 2,785) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)