Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04326 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,898 (1,130,382 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)