Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04123 INR / CDF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,470 (1,248,331 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)