Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,099 (Bs 57,596,243) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)