Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / VES *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,156 (44,395 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)