Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,910 (﷼ 29,228,000) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)