Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Gaya, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,476 (﷼ 30,136,041) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)