Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,221 (﷼ 30,698,583) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)