Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.478 INR / LSL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,765 (9,815 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)