Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.569 INR / LSL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 26% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,748 (11,088 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)