Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.830 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 52% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,293 (€780) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)