Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.049 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,003 (7,661 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)