Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.594 INR / UAH
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨45,881 (17,686₴) in Mariupol.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)