Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,100 (€633) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)