Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.146 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,778 (€642) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)