Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,603 (COL$1,957,014) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)