Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02257 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,702 (COL$2,335,150) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)