Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04601 INR / MMK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,372 (1,007,772 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)