Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 189.412 INR / BHD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 51% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,344 (Dinar 334) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)