Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.198 INR / NIO
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,727 (23,532 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)