Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 66% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,100 (€912) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)