Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.720 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 65% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,395 (€855) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)