Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.700 INR / SEK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,357 (8,228 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)