Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 INR / KES
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,796 (Shilling77,785) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)