Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / KES
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,692 (Shilling76,669) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)