Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.170 INR / UYU
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,907 ($U22,535) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)