Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.901 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,125 (€661) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)