Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 9% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨43,560 (₨ 69,624) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (24 minutes ago)