Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00146 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,049 (﷼ 35,708,225) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)