Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,102 (﷼ 35,176,021) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (39 minutes ago)