Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.251 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,298 (20,123 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)