Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.060 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨47,267 (22,949 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (36 minutes ago)