Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.649 INR / EGP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,744 (E£ 15,550) in Luxor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)