Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.239 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,720 (Php34,474) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)