Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04335 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,828 (1,587,614 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (37 minutes ago)