Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04114 INR / CDF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 41% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,798 (1,477,842 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (38 minutes ago)