Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23135 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 62% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,582 (287,804 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)