Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25985 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 87% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,700 (295,173 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)