Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30928 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 101% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,618 (299,465 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)