Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.470 INR / MXN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,264 (Mex$ 19,674) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)