Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.200 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,646 (R$ 2,563) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)