Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12041 INR / XOF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,048 (473,794 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)