Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12412 INR / XOF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,568 (415,456 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)