Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,309 ($655) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)