Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29301 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 54% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,230 (226,034 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 2 hours ago)