Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.474 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 34% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,440 (€719) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)