Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11418 INR / CRC
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,051 (₡ 464,620) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)