Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11912 INR / CRC
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,139 (₡ 412,510) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)