Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 47% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,678 (€813) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $300 (20 minutes ago)