Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12239 INR / XAF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 55% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,800 (570,289 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)