Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 39% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,160 (€724) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)