Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.276 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,696 (S/. 2,712) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)