Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09546 INR / MWK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,551 (540,048 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)