Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09755 INR / MWK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,408 (547,521 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tambov costs руб 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)