Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.272 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,901 (4,858元) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)