Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.357 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,643 (Php34,373) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)