Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,022 (€649) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)